Did you know that you could be a trendsetter in your friends and relatives? When it comes to jewelry, you can definitely create your personalized style.
This is surely not as difficult as it sounds. The best and easiest way is to think out of the box and get inspiration for your jewelry from natural things. We will discuss a few of them here.
1) Nature: You can include natural inspiration in your jewelry. God has created wonderful things like flowers, leaves, clouds, birds, animals, butterflies etc. Include these designs in your jewelry and look chick and trendy. You will surely be appreciated for unique taste.
2) Colors: Why wear boring and colorless jewelry when there is abundance of color in form of colored gemstones? Yes, incorporate colors to your favorite jewelry. You can choose ruby, emerald, sapphire, tanzanites, etc in your jewelry. If money is a problem, then go for semi precious colored gemstones like garnet, peridot, and aquamarine to give color to the jewelry.
3) Relationship: Try and include the element of personalization of your relationship in your jewelry. For example, if you are giving a gift to mom, you can include the alphabet ‘Mom’ in jewelry and likewise for other relations.
4) Season: Changing seasons can also be a great source of inspiration. You can choose warm tints and shades for winters and cool ones for summers. This choice will certainly make you stand out of the crowd.
- LIGHT YOUR INNER FIRE WITH SAPPHIRE - August 31, 2015
- Mark Zuckerberg Announced Wife’s Pregnancy! Talked About Previous Miscarriages - August 5, 2015
- Fantasia Barrino Gets Married - July 30, 2015